background

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Winter Wreath

Nothing too exciting to share with you today, just a couple of wreaths I have made recently. They bring a little pretty to the front door after taking down all the fun of Christmas (isn't that such a huge let down every year?).

These supplies were bought during Christmas. The garland is from Hobby Lobby and the Snowflakes are ornaments from Michaels. It's a little over the top for this girl but it's wintery and pretty. Easy to make too...just used some floral wire to tie the garland and ornaments to the grapvine wreath.

I think it would also look nice with just the snowflakes placed around the wreath without the garland.

This is for my Aunt's house. It's a little mix of winter and spring so hopefully this will also transition into other seasons too. Found the berries at Michael's with the Christmas clearance stuff. Go check it out! I bought a bunch of pink and gold ones for myself...don't know what I'm going to do with them yet but I couldn't pass up a good deal.

Hope you're staying warm and safe in all the snow. I think I actually have to be productive today. ;)

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That's about all I can say about your wreaths! I love the idea of making a wreath with a house number on it especially as a housewarming gift. Plus, I am in love with the fall rosette wreath you created...sure wish I was close to a craft store - I would be creating that wreath in no time! Although it might be good for my wallet to be in the middle of Africa far away from anything resembling a craft store as I might be inspired to recreate more than one of the beautiful wreaths you've posted. :) Thanks for the gorgeous inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I was searching through Pinterest and loved your wreathe with the numbers. Just wondering where you found your numbers-- I searched at Joan Fabrics tonight and I could only find numbers that were larger and I am hoping to find smaller like yours. Thanks, Brittany

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your wreaths! I would love to have you come link up at my MoMomma Monday party- http://momommamoney.blogspot.com/2011/09/momomma-monday-link-up-party-4.html

    ReplyDelete